This month’s kit is all about hospitality! Whether you’re hosting friends in your home or want to stand out as a gracious guest, each card and stamp sentiment can create inviting and welcoming cards that any loved one is sure to appreciate. You will have so much fun crafting with these cards!
This kit perfectly coordinates with the Countryside Inn Suite Collection, which should be available again for purchase around May 29.
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you’ll need to create 9 elegant and sophisticated cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A coordinating photopolymer stamp set with floral designs and friendly, hospitality-themed sentiments.
- A Night of Navy Stampin’ Spot and beautiful embellishments
- Lovely floral details and precut vases
Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Boho Blue, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Old Olive
Don’t forget! This kit perfectly coordinates with the Countryside Inn Suite Collection (Item number: 161474).
JUNE PAPER PUMPKIN ADD-ON
Available while supplies last.
The Welcome Inn Dies (vase and flower) perfectly match up with all the details in the kit, and the leaf die will lend itself to some extra versatility with your kit! Please note you will need a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to use the dies.
Please note: You must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to purchase this item. To become a subscriber, visit paperpumpkin.com!
WHAT IS PAPER PUMPKIN?
Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box that offers a unique variety of paper projects for subscribers of any skill level to enjoy! These thoughtfully-themed and all-inclusive craft kits encourage Stampin’ Up! customers to explore their creativity, try new techniques, and discover their potential in papercrafting.
PROMOTIONS/PRODUCTS & KITS
- Confetti Birthday Kit
- Monthly Paper Pumpkin Kit (Subscription)
- Online Exclusives
- Some of the online exclusives will be reordered when inventory is low, and others will only be available while supplies last.
Click here for information on how to use the host code.